DB Schenker Executive Assistant for CEO Office
- Perform full spectrum of secretariat, business support and administrative duties with CEO such as travel and hotel arrangements.
- First point of contact for all customer related matters that dealt with the CEO.
- Manage correspondence that dealt with CEO, ensure that all inquiries, complaints and feedback are attended to promptly and professionally and follow up till eventual closure of case.
- Work closely with Senior Management Team and various business and operation units to meet corporate and customers' needs.
- Prepare and consolidate management reports as well as presentation materials.
- Prepare and disseminate critical information to various internal and external stakeholders as well as prepare CEO messages in organization newsletter and speeches at events.
- Responsible for management of Legal Contract and Agreements kept by the CEO office.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Proficient in both written and oral communication. Competent in preparing management slide presentation materials, speeches etc. Analytical, meticulous and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Resourceful, flexible, has high energy level and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess high level of discretion, integrity, diplomacy and professionalism in handling internal and external customers.
- Please contact Angela Rae Palmon, Recruitment Specialist - Schenker Singapore (Pte) Ltd.
- Sr. Associate | HR Recruitment | Schenker Global Business Services
- DID +65 6906 8950, Extn. 1510
- Email: Angela.Rae.Palmon@dbschenker.com