Amazon 2020 Campus Hire Program
Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service. We are looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of software development experience of solving complex problems.
How to Apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: TW SDE + Name + University + Graduation Date + Estimated On-boarding Date
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
- Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
- Development of system software for embedded systems that strikes a good balance among size, performance, and power consumption
Candidates for this role must have:
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS, CE, or related field)
- Understanding of the tools of the trade, including fluency in any of modern programming languages (C/C++/Java).
- Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Good familiarity with computer architecture and network communication